Monday, August 30, 2010

Isn't this the CUTEST bag ever!!! Don't you want one?? It can be YOURS FREE if you sign up to be demonstrator and join my team!

When I went to Convention I literally RAN to buy one of these but from Sept 1 - Oct 18th if you sign up to become a demonstrator you receive this for FREE (value 49.95). This offer is
good only while supplies last.

  • This tote fits 12" x 12" products as well as 12" x 12" Craft Keepers, and it even holds your Paper Cutter! It's perfect for carrying supplies to your workshops and will help you stay organized.
  • A back-zipper pocket holds seven Classic Stampin' Pads.
  • Open outside pockets hold our Extra-Large punches.
  • A detachable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your tote.
  • $49.95 CA (Item 122126)

Contact me and we can chat about the incredible opportunity Stampin Up has given me whether you want to get great products at a discount (why I first started), start a business or meet fabulous new friends.

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment