Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to school

Yesterday was the first day of school for my crew and the rest of Calgary.  The kids were very excited and so was I :)  

Pete and I split the duties and drove the kids off in different directions to their respective schools. The kids were super excited to see friends and meet their teachers. We were nervous to see which class they were in and with whom.  All is GREAT!  Better than great!  I can't wait for a fantastic year from both of them.

On the stamping front (hold on to your seat) I TOOK A DAY OFF!  Notice I said day and not night so I'm off to stamp but here are some pics of the monkeys on day 1 of school.

Cheers,
K

See the missing teeth on Nathan!

Every year I always get a photo of them holding up what grade they are going in to.
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad first day went well :) Love the idea of having them hold up fingers to show what grade they are starting ... I'll have to remember that one!!

    ReplyDelete