Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enough of Christmas

Today I dropped off Andrew at school for his Grade 6 Outdoor School trip (sniff, sniff).  He was so excited to go and I was excited for him but I'm going to miss him.  They are sleeping in tents at Writing on Stone Provincial Park.  It's far, far away from here, but it's only two nights and thankfully it is supposed to be getting warmer.  Fingers crossed. His gear was in a big hockey bag that was heavier than he was so it was pretty comical to see him try to lift it.


Since today was a bit of a downer day for me I'm going to post an older card but a cheery one.   Here's the recipe:
Stamps - For All You Do
Inks - Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Rhinestone brads, Bigz Butterfly, White Satin Ribbon, Modern Label punch, Boho Blossom punch

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment