Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A great time to sign up!

If you can't tell I love being a Stampin UP demonstrator! When I signed up 3 years ago, I honestly can tell you it was because I received a set of inks for FREE!  I convinced Pete how much money I'd save by signing up {wink, wink} and he bought it!  Little did he know that three short years later I'd be taking him on a trip to Alaska all paid for by Stampin UP!

Now is a fantastic time to sign up with the Greenhouse Gala tote bag (value 49.95) as a great incentive!  Not only is the Starter Kit just $215, it is completely customizable to your needs and desires from the catalogue! Sign up before October 18th and receive this tote for FREE! While supplies last.

Contact me for more details and we can set up a time to chat about this fantastic opportunity! Join me this weekend for a fun downline meeting and you can see how much fun having your own business can be!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment