Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guess where I was this morning

This was my spot.

Here is the rest of the line (about 20-30 in front of me).

Yep, you guessed right! The new Apple Store in Chinook Mall.
Woke up at 5am. Left the house at 5:40. At Chinook by 5:55 and in the store at 7:50. Seriously.

Nighty night. Time for a nap.

Why you ask? I signed up for a One to One membership or classes on how to use your Mac which is generally only done at the time you buy your computer, but I didn't. For the first 250 people they were selling them to current Mac owners to purchase it after the fact. Strange but true it was worth it to get up that early. Everyone else was getting the iPhone 4. Almost got caught up in the frenzy and bought one and an iPad but I held strong. I need to buy more stamps not an electronic toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment