Friday, September 10, 2010

Scrapbooking club

I have been a busy beaver creating the last few day but today was another day off. Why you ask?

Because I received not 1, not 2 but 3 shipments of Stampin Up goodness. Let's just say it was one happy morning. 

Okay it wasn't all for me, I do actually sell the stuff and not just buy it but one would never know if you looked around my craft room :)


I will share with you my scrapbook page for my new Scrapbooking group beginning next week.  I can't wait to start scrapbooking more often and what better reason to do it than to be creating pages for my class - it's work!  Unfortunately when I found Stampin Up my actual page production has gone downhill, but I'm looking to turn that trend around.  

I love the look of the Satin flowers.  Yes, it was made with Stampin Up's satin ribbon. It's a fun technique and super easy.  You can join my Satin ribbon share and receive 3 yards of ribbon in 13 different colours!  Flowers galore!  

** You can also learn how to do this technique by signing up for my Card Buffet on Sat Sept 25 or Sun Sept 26 some spaces still available.  On this card:



**Also last chance to enter my draw for a Free Early Espresso Classic Ink pad.  All you have to do is leave me a comment or join me as a stalker follower by midnight tonight!

Cheers, 
K

3 comments:

  1. Check this post of a layout i started at a class a few weeks ago....like it?

    http://scrapbookparade.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/img_7777.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. I have even managed to drag out some old photos of my and Marks wedding.
    Thought I had better "stick with the theme"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni,
    I LOVE IT! Gorgeous photos! I love the one of Shanna with her dress all hiked up on the beach!

    Jacqui,
    Very brave of you to dig out wedding photos - can't wait to see them :) Mine are in hiding and will stay there!

    ReplyDelete