Friday, October 15, 2010

ACK My Christmas card!

I can't believe it but I have yet to design my Christmas card. I make and send about 80 Christmas cards.  I know I'm insane, but once you start people start looking forward to your card every year.


True story - Last year I didn't have time to make Christmas cards with our trip to Disney World and this crazy Stampin Up job of mine so I made a conscious decision NOT to send Christmas cards.  I thought I'd do a New Year's one instead (I just tried to look for it to show you and nope, I don't have one).  Well, little did I realize that because I didn't send a Christmas card many people thought I'd axed them from my list.  My sister in law, Lynn, said that her mom was really sad when my card didn't arrive.  When I heard that my heart got all sad and now I AM GOING TO MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR AND EVERY YEAR!!!


So here are some preliminary designs.  I don't like making 80 of the same card - I get bored easily so I'll probably do  3-4 designs and make a bunch of each.  Let me know what you think.


Cheers, 
K



Northern Hearts level one hostess set with Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.  This card design mimics one from my September card buffet. 

Oh Dasher the ol' stand by.  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold paper accent this wonderful stamp!  This is all embossed in gold embossing powder mixed with gold Galaxy glitter.  I love the bling!





2 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful, but I love the snowflake one! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dasher one! It looks so elegant...I may have to do some CASEing Kristine!!!

    ReplyDelete