Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm so excited!

Not only was Tuesday fantastic because of the book-a-thon my business cards arrived.  

I designed these with My Digital Studio and it was easy.  Okay, not completely easy as that Owl punch is much more difficult to put together digitally than it is with actual paper, but I LOVE the way it turned out.

I have the Holiday Mini, my business card and those Owl bookmarks all ready for the Copperfield Small Home Based Business and Craft Fair on November 6th.  Come and find me at the Community Center!



I found this card or something similar on many blogs so I tried to re-create it as best I could.  Sorry I can't find the website again to add a link so if this is your card idea please email me so I can give credit where credit is due.  This is a sneak peek at an upcoming class in the new year.  I know it's a really EARLY sneak peek but I just couldn't resist. I haven't worked out any details of the class other than it will be completely awesome and full of OWLS!  The samples are made, but I just have to find a couple of free nights in the new year where we can make 10 cards that all have the fabulous Owl punch.   


Cheers, 
K



1 comment:

  1. When I saw that owl stamp in the idea book I fell in love with it right away ... the more I see it, the more I love it! Cute card :)

    ReplyDelete