Thursday, October 28, 2010

My go to Christmas set . . .

I think I have to stop using Serene Snowflake.  It may be permanently joined to my stamping hand. Whenever I go to create a new card I seem to reach for this set first.  The snowflake in Winter Post is a close second but this set has 4 different images, different sizes and they are sooo lovely!



Here is a card I created for my Stamper's 10 group.  These ladies have been with me since my first workshop and I thought they would love to learn how to make these ribbon flowers.  They work great on a scrapbook page or card and you can make them as detailed or as simple as you like. Just in case you think you are seeing double, I CASED my own card from a previous card buffet and turned it into a Christmas one.


Thanks for stopping by!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment