Saturday, November 13, 2010

A great opportunity night!

** Sorry for the late post.  This was sitting in draft all day and I was teaching my All Day Cheer Class. Oops.

Last night I held my first opportunity night to kick off this fantastic recruiting special.  If you are interested or would like to learn more about My Digital Studio give me a call and come by on Sunday from 12-3.

We made this card with the For All You Do stamp set, a bit of ribbon and voila!  All the supplies on this card can be found in the Standard Starter kit.  A great card to kick off your first workshop as a brand new Stampin Up demonstrator.







Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.  I have a ton to get ready for my All Day Christmas Cheer class.  I'll take some pics of our yummy lunch, prize giveaways and all our great creations!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment