Monday, November 29, 2010

I survived November!

I wonder if I can get a t-shirt that says  - I SURVIVED NOVEMBER!!!!

I had 21 events planned in Nov and even though the month hasn't ended yet I don't have anything planned for the last two days so I'm officially done!  I SURVIVED!  I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I planned all that way back when but obviously I wasn't!  (And if you see my January calendar, apparently I wasn't thinking then either.)


So on to today's post.


This weekend was a fantastic card buffet.  Thank you to all the ladies that attended.  I had many requests for the Toffee Dip for the apples. Thanks to Robyn for sharing this recipe with me sooooo long ago. It's a keeper.


1 pkg cream cheese
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Skor Bits
Granny Smith apples 
Pineapple juice on top of the apples to prevent them from browning

I promise I'll get back to stamping new things but for the time being I drew the winner for my Let it Snow banner.  Congrats to Rachel B!  Woo hoo!  I hope I didn't jinx it by making it snow tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and remember only 2 days left of the Online Spectacular and the Simply Amazing Recruiting special.

Cheers, 
K









No comments:

Post a Comment