Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kids Class sneak peek

I can't believe a month has gone by already and this week is Kids Stamp Camp.  I was a little stressed how I was going to top the BOO and Spooky banner we made last month.  Now, I don't think I "topped" it but I do think they will have fun creating some Holiday treats.

My Step 2 projects for Sunday.  A snowglobe card, 2 BIG clips, a mini wish book a matching pen AND I am planning on do-it-yourself time to create 3 fabulous Christmas cards.  My group is sooo creative I know their cards will knock my socks off.

  
Paper Crafter's Workshop - We will begin an All About Me scrapbook.  Here are a few of the layouts we will be starting.  I can't wait to hear about some interesting and fun facts about my paper crafter's. 




Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment