Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Digital Studio.net

WOWZA!

That is what I said when I finally found this.  Several weeks ago Stampin Up announced they had created a new website focussed on all things related to My Digital Studio. Little did I realize that it was completely and totally awesome!

Before I had only 1 or 2 customers that owned or were even interested in My Digital Studio but with this Online Spectacular sale MDS is now at 50% off or $53.48 and it is way too fabulous to pass up.  

Go check out mydigitalstudio.net  and see hundreds of fabulous projects, videos and more created by very talented demonstrators and customers.  Now I can honestly say I have barely scratched the surface when it comes to MDS.  It is truly amazing what this program can do.  

SALE ENDS NOV 30th.  Contact me to order or shop online at home from your jammies :) 


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment