Thursday, November 25, 2010

Quick post

I just noticed on my blog that I have reached 100 posts - Wow~  that was quick!  I guess that's what happens when you post every day (or at least I try to).

I was actually going to skip tomorrow but when I saw that I just couldn't.  

I am volunteering for Nathan's school Christmas Craft fair and I have created a cute project to create with the kids.  I received a cute 3D swap at Convention this summer and when I found these 1 x 8 clear bags at an online store here
I just had to use them to create a fun and yummy project for the kids.  While I used the new Candy Wrapper die to create the Halloween projects I can definitely see myself using this idea for Valentine treats. Maybe with jelly beans, pink and red Smarties . . .  Ooo the possibilities are endless. 


I am still taking comments for my Let it Snow banner.  Go to the "Ugh its still snowing post" and post a comment and you could win the Let it Snow banner. 


I'm REALLY excited as it looks like we'll get to single digit minus temps tomorrow.  It's really weird what we get excited about when you live in Calgary.  It's going to be balmy :)


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K





No comments:

Post a Comment