Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Something new

Today was a whirlwind day but a SUPER exciting one!  Congrats to all my new team members that joined yesterday and are totally excited about receiving all that stampin' goodness for just $107.50 - and no shipping or tax.  It doesn't get better than that.  It's not too late if you too want to join in the fun.  Click on here and get started.  My password is I CAN STAMP.

Now on to something new.

I had a tough time today creating something new (it's been a while) but I created 3 projects with the same colour combo.  It is a very out of the ordinary Christmas colour combo but what fun to venture away from the traditional.








Check out that pillow box die - isn't it cute. The colours used here are Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz.  I also LOVE the Broadsheet Alpha set.  This set was on my HAD to buy right away list when the catalogue first came out in July and sadly it is the first time it has seen ink. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K






1 comment:

  1. Love the NOEL card! Great color combo..totally works for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete