Thursday, December 2, 2010

Class preparation!

Ack!  A tornado has hit my stamping desk!  A big one!!


Today was class prep day for my Owl Together class in January.   I have two spots left on Friday, January 7th so please let me know if you are interested in joining the class.  


This class requires a bit of homework before the big day.  I am ordering the punches tomorrow and will have them in time for the holidays.  I will provide you with full instructions and a baggie of scraps for you to create the owls before the class date.  When you come to the class we will stamp the cards, embellish and all you have to do is glue your pre-made owl on.  I can't wait.  See this post for the full details on the class.  




 Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, 
K

** Apparently this post didn't make the cut and I forgot to hit submit yesterday so it will be today's post.  Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment