Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A new creation - FINALLY!

Greetings to you (all of the 5 followers I have, ha ha, just kidding)

After my fun weekend of baking with my kids camp and making shrinky dink jewelry (that was sooo much fun) I sat back on Sunday evening and created some new cards. 


This first card uses the Every Little Bit set and Word Play.  I love these two sets as they were my first choices from the 2010-2011 catalogue and the best part is I earned them for free from Stampin UP! 


Here is the recipe:
Paper - Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Old Oilve, Rich Razzleberry, Black Staz-on
Accessories - Big Shot, Petals a Plenty folder, Decorative Label punch, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Glimmer brad - Basics, Cutter Kit


Thanks for stopping by, 


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment