Monday, December 13, 2010

New goodies!!!!

I have been so looking forward to Monday when I could show you some of my newest and beautiful treats that arrived last week. LOVE IT!

I used one my new sets from the upcoming Occasions Mini called Create a Cupcake (again my obsession with cupcakes) AND it comes with a matching PUNCH!  Ack - too exciting.  The colours used in this card are Pacific Point, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  I used the Brushed Silver cardstock and oval punches to create the "plate" underneath the cupcake.  Can you spot any other new goodies on this card?  

I'm looking forward to my new downline meeting tonight.  I'll post the great make n' take card we are creating tomorrow. More cupcakes!!!


Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo excited to use the new items from the Occassions Mini. I feel like I want to buy everything in the book. This is bad for my new resolution of saving money.

    ReplyDelete