Monday, January 24, 2011

Downline gathering!!

I'm so excited that we have a downline gathering planned for Friday!!  Yay!  I promoted to a Senior Counselor just before my trip to Leadership and I'm very excited share all that we learned, made and bought in Nashville.

We have a great make n' take card planned for the evening inspired by this swap card by Julie Beltramo.   There will be sharing, laughs and of course treats planned for the evening so I hope that many of my new downline can attend.


ACK! That ribbon ruffle is super cute!


Stamps - Bold Blossom (Occasions Mini pg 31) It's only $15.95 for the wood mounted set!!
Paper - Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Accessories - Wide oval punch, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, 3/4 circle, Sticky Strip

Check back tomorrow to see the chosen cards for the Stamp a Stack on the 30th.  Three spots remaining so contact me ASAP to sign up.  $30 for 10 cards plus envies and a box.  Place a $60 order and the class is only $15.


Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristine,
    I just wanted you to know I've passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to you...check out my post for the details!
    http://stampcravings.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-awardpaying-it-forward.html

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete