Friday, January 14, 2011

Leadership update - Day 2

Unbelievable! Incredible! Awesome! Fantastic! And so much more!

I can't believe that Leadership has come to an end. I {heart} Stampin Up so very much! WWWWAAAYYYY more than I did yesterday even :)


I am so tired, but I want to show you a few pics from Day 2.  I will post more over the coming days but I just want to get some sleep :)


We ALL got FREE STUFF!  Glitter paper, glitter brads and chunky glitter!

They dress up like stamps!

We got free buttons, fabric, stamps and a digital CD!  I'm not kidding!!

ALL this in our Make n' Takes!  Again not kidding!  I'll show you what we actually made with these bits!

A super duper Petal cone die project!


I can't wait to go to Convention in July - are you with me??  


My eyes are closing now.  I'll share more tomorrow :)

Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment