Friday, January 14, 2011

Leadership update- WOW moments

Morning

Now I'm really going to try and post some pictures from Day one.


Here are a few WOW moments for me.

During the fantastic November Kit special they had a "stage walk" to recognize all the efforts of the demos that did promote to different titles.  Normally this is just done at Convention but I'm happy to say that I was able to walk across the stage but so did a member in my downline.  Way to go Allison - I'm so proud of you!



Here she is strutting her stuff for becoming a Counselor.
That's me :)  I'm a Senior Counselor now!

While the bulk of the day was spent in interesting classes, lunch at an Irish pub, some great news about the demo side of Stampin UP and of course PRIZE PATROL (no we haven't won anything yet) I couldn't believe dinner!


Check out the service we get - 1000 Stampin UP demos are then served DINNER!  WOW!





It's always to great to share special times with friends.
Kim, Lisa, Rose, myself and Allison



I can't imagine what today will bring - hopefully more prize patrol :)  Yeah, I'm just in it for the free rubbah - ha ha. TOTALLY KIDDING!  I can't post without showing a card.   This one was one hand stamped by Shelli - OMG.  No I didn't receive it, in one of my classes a girl won the prize patrol and I asked if I could take a picture of it.  Isn't it super cute!




Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations Kristine and Allison on your promotions. Totally deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! Congrats to you both too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when's our next trip!?! This has been awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete