Friday, January 21, 2011

Stamp a Stack - Cards from Leadership part 2

Here is part 2 of your choices for the Stamp a Stack on January 30th.  Vote for your top 5 cards.

How to vote?

Comment on this blog post or email me your top 5.  Voting ends on Sunday, Jan 23rd.

How to register for the class?

Phone or email me!  I have 6 spots left and can't wait to create these great cards with you.


Party Hearty - designed by Heather Wnek Batavia

Friend circles - designed by Cindy Westerink

Thinking of You - designed by Maria Leonard

Create a Cupcake - designed by Lisa Althouse

Sweet Summer - designed by Laura Robinson
Thanks to all these fabulous designers.  It was great to swap with you!

Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. My Fav's are:
    Thinking of you
    Sweet summer
    Suit card
    May your wishes come true
    and the Valentine Tea bag one I saw at your house!!! I know it is not a choice but it is too cute not to mention...maybe you could post a pick just because...

    ReplyDelete