Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vote now!

As promised I am posting 5 of my top 10 cards from Leadership.  Tomorrow I'll post the other 5. Vote for your fave cards and these will be the cards I will have at my Stamp a Stack on January 30th.   

How to vote?

Wait until tomorrow to see the other 5 choices and then email me or leave a comment on this blog post.


What is a Stamp a Stack?

Create 10 cards (2 of each 5 designs) and a "tea"riffic bonus card as well.  
Cost: $30 for the class which includes a box and envelopes or place a $60 order and the class is $15.  With a $60 order you also have your choice of set or accessory from the Sale-A-Bration cattie.

Suit card - designed by Ella Kump

A Slice of Life - designed by Debbie Jaeger

Upsy Daisy - designed by Sharon Cline

Totally Tools - designed by Natasha Hein

May your wishes come true - Pam McLean
Thanks to all these fabulous designers.  It was great to swap with you!

Cheers,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment