Monday, January 17, 2011

We made it home!

At 4:00am but home nonetheless.  I'm so happy that Pete was able to switch around his schedule and let me sleep in.  I had one bag was still missing and now I had to take inventory on what I had with me and what was somewhere between here and Nashville.


Toiletries - ????
Clothes - ????
Leadership bag - ????
All my purchases from Momento Mall - ????

Make n' takes - check
Swaps - check

I guess I have to be thankful those aren't missing.   

Keep your fingers crossed that it will show up today.


Cheers, 
K

**Sorry that my blog has been so hard to follow this past week.  I had my card samples with ribbon set up to post while I was gone but wanted to share some posts from Leadership.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I'm glad you all made it home and I have my fingers crossed that your bag will make it too! It wouldn't be leadership without a funny story and I think travelling this year is that story! Next year travellins HAS to be better!!!

    ReplyDelete