Monday, February 7, 2011

Card Buffet class date!

Finally I have finished my February newsletter and it should be in many inboxes as I type. If you haven't received one and would like one email me.

I'm excited to have two weekend dates in Feb and March for this card buffet.  While some of the cards will be the same in each buffet I hope to have time (and the creative juices) to create some different cards for the March buffet.  

Here is a small sampling of the cards in Feb.  Contact me ASAP as class maximum is 9.  

Date: February 26 or 27 
         March 12 or 13

Time: 1-5pm

Cost: $5 to hold your spot.  This must be received prior to the buffet day. Place an order over $30 and receive $5 off.
$2.50 per card you create.  Envelopes are available for purchase.


Choose your day - come and play!
Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment