Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feeling better?

Hmmm, not sure if it's good when the kids are better or not??  At least when they are feverish all they want to do is sleep and you can clean the house, stamp etc.  But then when they are on the mend they actually want to eat and want you to PLAY with them.  Totally kidding.


Nathan is on the road to recovery but after only eating 1/2 a waffle and a juice pop in two days he is home from school -  again.


Here is the new card I promised.  Although I don't like coffee I'm loving this new set - A Slice of Life.

I paired this one up with another new fave set Morning Cup and the Elegant Lines embossing folder for a cute card.




If you are thinking about hosting a workshop in the next few months this is a must have set and you CAN'T buy it. This level one hostess set can only be earned by hosting a workshop and it's only available until April 30th. Contact me to book a workshop today!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment