Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm BACK!

Hello everyone!


Thanks for sticking with me after my hiatus of posting. It was a great FIVE whole days off from packing lunches, driving to and from school and yes even blogging. It was a well needed break but now I'm ready to get back at it!

While it was a LONG weekend it was not a long weekend away from stamping.  During the break I had a fantastic downline meeting on Sat evening and a great workshop on Sunday.  


For our downline meeting we had a PMS night!  Pizza, Music and Stamping!  I invited all those in my first level downline for a night out to stamp.  I ordered the pizzas and each person brought a yummy treat to share.  I made a simple make n'take then the rest of the night was for everyone to raid my stamp room.  The papers, ribbons and inks were flying and the creations were over the top gorgeous!  

Here is the crazy set up and all of them hard at work.



Here are a few of the creations and I'll share more over the next week or so. 


by Vicki - Love the double border!

by Jacqui - Cute flowers and you'll see she started a button trend!

by Charlene - Love the two toned bird!

by Heather - Great idea to personalize this card!

by Lorissa - Tres elegant!

by Stephanie - Love these two colous together - Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red


During Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join my team since the starter kit is only 182.75 AND you get a bonus bundle of product worth over $60!   Don't miss out on my next PMS night!




Thanks for stopping by!


Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment