Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Club night tonight!

I have been dying to show you these cards but I wanted to save them for club day so finally here they are.

I will be demonstrating the faux silk technique which is so easy but very effective.  It's a little hard to see in the photos but the background piece with the branch (from the Eastern Blossoms set) has the faux silk look on it.

Here is the technique page.

Our card with the same technique and . . .

a fancy inside :)
The Fancy Flower die was a MUST purchase for me when I saw all the great swap cards from Leadership and now that I can cut all THREE flowers from the same paper and make a fantastic looking flower like the one on front of the card - woo hoo!  Just emboss the middle flower with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

Thanks for checking in today!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment