Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Easter maddness at my house!

I have been trying to create Easter projects for a week now and it's hard when it is -25 degrees outside. Seriously, it's March!!!  


Enough complaining.  I guess I just have to crank the heat and zone out into Spring mode!


Here is one of my creations for the weekend Card Buffet.  It's the coolest flap card ever. Lift up the scallop circle (held together by a small magnet) and inside you can include a gift card or Easter message. Here are the base measurements for the card.


Card base - 3 1/2 x 11 scored at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2
Scallop circle shape from Scallop Circles #2 die

The Easter set is A Good Egg that is sooo cute and the chick stamp works so well  with the paper piecing technique.  


Hope you like it!


Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment