Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Easter!

I'm really excited to finally have finished my Mom and Me class projects. Whew!  

I checked many blogs, websites and more so don't think that these projects were all created/designed by me :) Thanks to weeinklings  for a great tutorial for the Easter Egg basket and everyone else in cyberworld where I found these great ideas, tips and techniques.

Stampin UP has a fantastic website for demonstrators and of course if you haven't checked out splitcoaststampers it's a must. 

Mom and Me Preschool class - 4-6 year olds 
Mom and Me Easter Class - 7 and up
I knew if I made the Bunny and Chick M and M tubes with just one of the classes then I'd be in trouble! They are soooo much cuter in real life too!

In each class both MOM and ME create the projects so you get 2 of each project shown.

Preschool Mom and Me - $22
Age - 4-6 years            April 2nd 10-12 - 1 spot left


Mom and Me - 7 and up - $27
April 2nd - 1-3pm - 4 spots
April 17th - 1-3pm - 3 spots


Check back tomorrow to see a close up photo of the M and M tubes and a full supply list.  


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K



1 comment: