Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{sigh} Will it ever be summer??

Summer . . . I'd settle for a little bit of spring.

As I type this the snowing is coming down something fierce.  Really this shouldn't bug me since it is only MARCH 22nd!  What's a little snow, right?  But seriously will we ever see green grass or a clean car??

Enough whining . . .  on to the the card!

A 5x5 card with matching envie!
I used the Tiny Tags set to add the sentiment.
I used the blender pen to ink these flowers - just a blender pen!
Here is the card recipe:

Stamps - Sweet Summer, Tiny Tags
Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz
Paper - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz
Accessories - Framed Tulip embossing folder (did you notice the size of the embossed square!!!), Jewelery Tag punch,  Hemp twine, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta ribbon, blender pen, and sponges.

I have found many blogs and videos online on how to make any size embossed Framed Tulip border.  Check out this video from Chris Kolly. 

PS I started with a 4 x 4 1/4" piece of paper for a 4x4 finished square.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Kristine. I'm sooo ready for spring too...we are supposed to get up to 40cm of snow here. What?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this card Kristine! Thanks for the link for the tutorial! I was wondering how that was done! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete