Thursday, April 14, 2011

And the winner of my April newsletter code word contest is . . .

Danae D!!!  Congrats Danae!  I have a selection of handmade cards for you!

Did you know you had a 1 in 12 chance of winning the April code word contest?  Good for you but not great odds for me since only 12 people read my last newsletter:(  Oh well, better odds for those of you that do read it!


Now on to a new creation.


This card is my technique card for my Cardmaker's club.  Maybe not as much a technique as it is showing you a new, often overlooked product in the catalogue.  The Presto Patterns Specialty paper (pg 172) appears white on white with glossy designs.  Reveal the pattern with ink, brayer, smooch spritz or sponge. The reason this is sooo cool is that you can match your background paper to match your photos, cardstock and stamps/inks.  Blend your inks and you can create your own custom background paper.
I added a scrunched flower with the new Petals Paisley paper and the Four Frames stamp set holds the sentiment.




 Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment