Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding Time!

Spring is just around the corner and with spring brings wedding season.  

This past winter my niece and nephew both got engaged (not to each other, silly), but nevertheless they are in full wedding planning mode!

I was asked to re-create one of the cards in the Catalogue for some upcoming Save the Date cards for my niece.  This is what I came up with.  




I like the simplicity of this card and the pearls add an elegant touch.  Change up the insides and this makes a nice wedding card. 

Here is the recipe:
Stamps - Full of Life, Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags
Paper - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Inks - Basic Gray, Bashful Blue
Accessories - Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Certainly Celery Satin ribbon, Frost White Shimmer paint, Linen Thread, 3/4 x 15/16" oval punch, Decorative label punch, Basic Pearls, Hole punch

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment