Sunday, May 29, 2011

Almost home

Hi everyone

Yes, I am still alive but barely now with with this wicked cold I have caught while in Seattle.

I can't really complain at all since we have enjoyed a wonderful week + a bit on vacation. We couldn't have asked for better weather, the sights and so much more.  This trip has been amazing and we're sad to see it come to an end.


Here are a few pictures from the first day on the ship.


Just before leaving Seattle on deck.

Our stateroom.  It was big enough for us and our home away from home.

Had to visit the Trading post each day to get prizes!!! 

Wheel O' Fun.  The first day I spun I got the Bevelled Window frames!!!

My Cruise jacket - super comfy!

At the Ice Breaker they welcomed up with the ALASKA Stampin UP carved out of ice.

And a Chocolate Fountain.

And marshmallows and brownies . . . BEFORE DINNER
I'll be posting new pics each day but you may have to be patient as I have to weed through the piles of laundry!!!


Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great time. We miss your daily inspiration and can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete