Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stationery Box

Now that Mother's day is over I can finally share my Kids Camp projects. I was sooo excited to do this BIG project with the Paper Crafter's workshop group but I knew it would take two classes.

First we made the box. Directions can be found here (warning - this project is not for the faint of heart)
 
Then we made the "stuff"


What is the stuff?   Mini book, stamp envelope, 4 tags, 4 note cards and 4 standard size cards and a matching pen.  They were able to design their own cards and boy, was it fun.  I'll show a few of the cards I designed and then the rest tomorrow. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of their cards but they were fantastic!


The colours used in this project were Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade.  The pattern paper used was Sunny Garden and the Cottage Garden stamp set.

Check back tomorrow to see the rest of the cards.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment