Friday, June 24, 2011

Brainstorming at work!

Yesterday I spent the day with my upline, Kim and downline, Allison doing some brainstorming for the upcoming year.  Did you see the smoke coming from my chimney? We had a great morning, went for lunch and then a little more chatter after that.  I'm looking forward to our trip to Stampin Up's Convention.  It's a LONG drive to Salt Lake and just think of all we can accomplish on the road.

I have to check dates (with Pete etc), but keep checking back on my blog to be the first to register in all the great classes we came up with. Look for a Christmas Card buffet (yes, I said Christmas) as early as August, a card class with the super cute Button Buddies set in the new catalogue, an In Colour Summer Card club AND of course many WOW classes planned for each month beginning in August (no class in July).


Whew!  Now onto something I made last week.  This is one set I received during our cruise - Best of Everything. I first saw these images on our cruise travel documents and luggage tags.





 I can't show you the full set but here is a card that I created with a few new In Colours.  The sentiment on it is hard to see but it's from Perfect Punches and it says "my friend".


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment