Friday, June 10, 2011

It's all about the food!

Whenever I have gone to Stampin UP events like Leadership and Convention I have taken photos of the yummy food we received.  I had to share with you some of the amazing meals we had on the cruise.  We took the camera to every meal in the dining room and Pete would be so sweet to remind me to take a picture before I took that first bite.

Yummy waffles and bacon. No, I did not have this every morning but I could if I wanted to.
Ok, seriously I ordered these for room service. I wasn't feeling so hot the first morning. After I took some medicine and a green apple I felt better and ordered these.  Cookies can be a meal if you're kids aren't around, right?
Can't remember the name of this one but it was a yummy seafood salad type thing.
Fruit Tartlet
Caribbean Cod Fritters

Tender Braised Beef Short Ribs

Mediterranean Seafood Risotto
Lobster Melange
This is just a peek of the amazing meals we had while on the cruise. It really is true that all you do is EAT while you are on a cruise.  


Now it's back to the reality of cooking - hot dogs here we come!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment