Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One week left for the Retiring list!!


Don't forget to check out the retiring stamp sets and accessories.  There is just one week left to purchase these fantastic products.  

Be sure to check your inbox as I sent my belated June newsletter and you'll want to read it (Hint: Codeword contest inside).  If you don't receive my monthly newsletters but would like to be included in my list please email me.

This cute little embosslit is on the retired list and makes quick and easy invitations, birthday cards or even baby cards.
Item #117984   $15.95


Shop online or contact me to place your order but please don't wait until June 30th.  My last order going in will be June 29th!!!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! That is a cute card, wouldn't have thought of using the bear embosslit... hrmm, think it will be added to my purchase list!

    ReplyDelete