Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrapbook club tonight!!

I have been holding back this page forever because I wanted to share it with you on my scrapbook club night.  I LOVE this new stamp set in the Summer Mini called Summer Splash.  It is too cute for words.



Close ups of page 1 and 2

I used the Brights Designer Series paper to create the sun.

Torn and inked Crumb Cake cardstock. I spritzed the speckles on the card stock as well.

Three brightly coloured stamped tags decorate the edge.  They are all loosely attached with the new Baker's Twine
 I have had a great response to my scrapbooking club this year.  If you are interested in joining my scrapbooking club in September contact me ASAP.  The spaces are filling quickly and I'd love to meet you.  Joining a club is a great way to learn techniques, keep yourself on a budget for supplies and GET those scrapbook pages completed!


Have a great weekend!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment