Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Something old and something new

YAY!  My favourite time of year is now!!  I love June because I get to "clean out"  my stamps that are retiring and oogle of some of the new things that are coming.

Here are a few of my fave stamps that are retiring. Sniff, sniff. . .
Bella Toile - a gorgeous background stamp paired with a simple flower
Bugs and Kisses - THE best kids stamp set ever!!!  Great solid stamps for multicolour stamping.

And now something new and I can not wait to show you!  Voila!!  Don't ya love Pool Party, So Saffron and Not Quite Navy.  Super fun colour combo!



Hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out those stamp sets that are retiring.  

Cheers, 
K

** Apparently the Canucks did NOT listen to my plea yesterday.  We'll get'em Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment