Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thanks for the ride Canucks!

I'm speechless and sad.  This will take a while to recover from.  Thanks to everyone that emailed, texted me last night. Sorry I didn't get back to you, but it was a hard loss.

I wasn't expecting the reaction the two kids had.  Andrew was MAD that his team didn't score.  I tried to tell them that they tried but that was met with no solace. Then he turned sad.  Nathan was sad.  VERY SAD - bawling sad.  He didn't know why he stayed up until 8:45 for nothing. They are disappointed but they'll be happy once they get playing ball hockey this weekend.

I feel bad for them but (sigh) I guess they'll have to get used to it as the life of a Nucks fan.

Thanks for putting up with my hockey posts and I'll resume card making again - sigh.

Congrats to Boston Bruins and their fans!
 

Cheers, 
K

** I am trying to fix my blog but 1) I can't figure it out tonight 2) I'm too depressed to try.

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment