Monday, June 6, 2011

This post is for Brenda, like I promised

Greetings - I'm still alive!!  The title of my post is for my friend Brenda that checks my blog daily (or at least I think she does) and was nice enough to point out that I missed a few days and wondered when my next one would be.  I told her Monday so here goes.

This weekend was a busy Kids Camp weekend, my last one of the year and it was fantastic!!  Thanks to all the great kids I have taught this year and a HUGE thanks to Erin and Julia who have helped me out tremendously all year.  You guys are the BEST!

The past few days I have been working on some new cards with the new incolours so keep checking back this week to see them.  They are deelish.


I am still reeling over the amazing trip to Alaska courtesy of Stampin Up (not quite back to reality yet) so I thought I'd show you the plethora of pillow gifts that we received.  Each night after a fancy dinner in the dining room Pete and I returned to the cabin to find a treat on our bed.  Okay, it was more a treat for me, but one day Pete received one too.








Seriously this was greeting us each night!!!

Day One - This gorgeous grey felt purse.  







Day Two - Present for Pete and I . Two pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses.  We were able to have our choice of glasses from a selection they had brought on the ship.




Day Three - I received a special ticket to spin the prize wheel.  I won a new 6x6 album from the catalogue but sorry I can't show it to you yet.


Day Four - Ah, super soft and luxurious.  A blankie!!!!
With this awesome label.  I think this one is my favourite!!!


Day Five - A bag of stamping supplies for our make n' takes the next day.  A secret because I can't show you them just yet.  New incolour ink pads, a new stamp set, linen thread, and other goodies. Trust me you will not be disappointed.







Day Six - Another claim ticket for another chance to spin the wheel. We got so much I can't remember what I spun for on this day.


and Day Seven - WOW!  This one just gave me goosebumps!  




I can't wait until our next trip!!


Cheers, 
K


PS Today is our 13th wedding anniversary.  Pete asked if we'd be doing anything special for our anniversary. My response, "Um, watch the GAME!!!"  We think a trip to Alaska was a big enough celebration.  Go Canucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment