Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas swap #2

Think of me today as I had to get up super early and begin our 10 + hour drive to Salt Lake City. But you don't have to feel sorry for me as I'm not the one driving - thanks Kim!  I'll be sitting in the back gluing my swaps, napping and getting ready to spend 4 great days with 2000+ demonstrators from around the country!

Here is the second card in my Christmas swap.  I signed up in two different groups so I could get more Christmas samples!  I don't know what I was thinking when I started this card. I really wanted to create a CHRISTMAS card.  Yesterday's card was more of a "Snowy Happy Holidays" card with the Marina Mist/Chocolate Chip colour scheme so I had to go with the traditional red and green or Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke in this case.


 This photo was taken before my new Cherry Cobbler embossing powder arrived so the swap card is a little different as I made the front sentiment a little shiny.  I think I'll have to put this one in an upcoming WOW class.  I think lots of my customers would like to learn how to make this card.

Here's the recipe:

Stamps - Bells & Boughs, Many Merry Messages
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Inks and Markers- Black Staz On, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Accessories - 5 petal flower punch, Build a Blossom punch, Decorative Label punch, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder


I can't wait to show you all the great Christmas samples I receive from all the other demonstrators.


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment