Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Make n' Take part 2

Glad you checked back:)

This is far too exciting for words.  Can you keep a secret?  Shhhh . . .  We have a CARD KEEPER BOX in the Holiday mini.  Ack!!! 


Can you see why I stayed up until 1:30 am finishing (okay, really starting and finishing) this box? It is just sooo purdy!


So cute and functional too.  Want to know the best part. The label attaches separately and there are template directions so you can cut Designer Series Paper or fabric to change the look.  The box top here is covered in Timeless Portrait fabric.

You can add just the metal label or dress it up with the chipboard piece from the On Board Merry Medley.

Side view of this awesome flower decoration.

Ta Da!  I can't even count how many layers there are on this flower.  The center is one of the Simply Adorned Crystal Clear Baubles.  Lots of glue to make this project, sorry Lesli.

It gets even cuter.  It comes with plain white divider tabs.

Here they are all dressed up with the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper.  I think you need to put this paper on your wish list.  At Convention Stampin Up used it on a ton of projects.
If you think you'd like to make one of these card boxes in an upcoming class let me know.  These would make FANTASTIC Christmas gifts.  I promise I won't make you work until 1:30am like I did.  I'm trying to book off as many days for classes as I can this fall.  Email me what you'd like to create. 

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment