Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday morning!

Happy Monday morning!

I can surely say it's a happy Monday morning because FINALLY I'm going to receive my box of new goodies from Stampin UP!   I have been not-so-patiently waiting since Thursday.  There was a mix up with customs and my box has been delayed since then - ugh, but we've been very busy this weekend so I haven't had much time to stamp at all.  

We went to the Stampede on Friday, Sat was spent at the tennis courts and yesterday we went for a Stampede Breakfast and off to see Cars 2 in the afternoon.  On top of all that Pete has been busy prepping for our MASSIVE garage sale on July 23rd.  If you are in town you will HAVE to drop by.  We have so much stuff it's ridiculous - kids toys, lots of games and puzzles, booster seats, some costumes,  and a TON of scrapbooking goodies all priced really cheap!  Come stop by!

Enough about my crazy weekend onto the stamping!  We leave for Salt Lake City tomorrow so it's been a week of swap making and more.


Here is one of my Christmas swaps.  I signed up for an organized Christmas themed swap.  What's an organized swap?  I signed up to create 10 of one style of card to "swap" with other demonstrators.  In the end I will have 10 different Christmas cards.  I have a card buffet planned for August so I figured I needed all the help I could to create Christmas cards in the summer.  This is a CASE of a swap card I received from Lisa A last Convention. 





 Here is the recipe:

Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Season of Friendship
Paper - Marina Mist, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink - Whisper White, Marina Mist, Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing powder, Word Window, Modern Label punch, Top Note die, Heat tool

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment