Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm home :)

Hi everyone

I'm finally home after our 11 hour drive today.  Sorry I never got a chance to post any new photos from the last day of Convention but as soon as it was over we quickly left Salt Lake and headed for Pocatello to get a jump start on our trip home.  It was a good thing too because it was a long drive on day 2 but a fun one.  We brainstormed great ideas for our clubs and classes and I worked on my Designer Series Paper book and can't wait to show it off to you.  There are fantastic new designs that are terrific for scrapbooking and card making.  

I'm off to unpack and unload my HAUL of stamp sets that I received at Convention (I'll show them off in another post) PLUS I came home to SIX new stamp sets and of course my Momento Mall goodies too.  

Before I go I'll show you some pictures of the Garden Showcase.  There were displays to show off the new Designer Series Paper packs and all their co-ordinated goodies.  I took a ton of photos so be prepared to fall in love. 


The first suite of products I'll show you is the Flirtatious Suite.  Check out page 126 of the Idea Book & Catalogue to see the great products that co-ordinate with this suite.  
Here are just a few:
122362 Lace Ribbon border punch 25.95
122590/122592 Delicate Doilies stamp set 26.95 (w) 20.95 (c)
122335 Flirtatious Fabric 12.50
123227 Flirtatious Digital Download (online only) 6.50











Cheers, 
K





 

No comments:

Post a Comment