Monday, August 1, 2011

August WOW Projects

Yikes!  I woke up late this morning and realized it's the FIRST!!  Sorry for the quick post but it's been wedding weekend here (my nephew got married on Saturday) and it's been family, family family for the past four days.

I'll be back later with some wedding pics but here is this month's WOW project.  I hope you had a great break in July and are ready to start crafting and creating again.  



Now some of you may have said - Hey she's posted that before!  And you are right.  This is one of the projects I made on the Alaskan cruise.  It's a cute mini scrapbook or a REALLY big card.  It has 8 pockets for cute quotes, sayings or even photos.   

Contact me ASAP if you are free on Wed August 17th.  Class time is 6-8pm and the cost is $10 or free with a $30 order.  If you want to make 2 books then it is $15 or free with $45 order.  Class maximum is 9.


Cheers,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment