Saturday, August 20, 2011

Congratulations to my Door Prize winners!

Can you believe there were even prizes at the Rubber Rummage sale??

Crazy!  I made these little gift boxes with the Fancy Favor Die, some shredded paper and filled with a few Stampin Up items?  Can you tell I'm in love with the new In Colours this year!!


Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Island Indigo - don't they just scream SUMMER!

Congratulations to Angela M, Johanne F and Danae D!!!  I will enclose your prize in your order when it arrives!


I have already received some sign-ups for Christmas Stamp a Stack class on Sept 25th.  Please check your calendars and contact me ASAP if you are interested in joining me on this "Boot Camp" Stampin Day! You will be sad if you miss this class.  

If you register and pay your $30 class fee before Sept 18th you will receive the supplies to create this bonus card. Sorry about the poor photo but it's hard to take a photo of a window sheet card, can you see me in the reflection?  :)
If you pay after Sept 18th the cost of the class is $35.




Hope you have a great weekend! It's back to school shopping for us - sigh.  Remember I have two boys.  Clothes shopping and MY boys don't really go together!  Remind me to tell you about the experience we had while shopping for shirts and ties for the wedding!


Cheers, 
K





No comments:

Post a Comment