Friday, August 26, 2011

A liitle Spice Cake Sneak peek

Yesterday was a super productive day I didn't want it to end (so I stayed up way late.)  Actually come to think of it every night for the past three weeks I've had a hard time getting to bed.  Hmmm, I think that has coincided with the arrival of my new Holiday Mini goodies.

I think most of you have received the Holiday Mini catalogue by now so I can tell you to flip to page pg 16 - 18.  Now say, Oooooo, Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!  This paper is to die for, the stamp set is amazing and the fabric is incredible.


One of the first things I had to try was to decorate the card box (pg 35) with these co-ordinating products. 


First I covered the lid with fabric.  It's super easy to do as there is a template and easy to follow instructions included with the card box.

Then I made this "ta da" flower for the top.  I wound some fabric around the center of the Spice Cake BIG buttons.

Then I covered the dividers with the co-ordinating DSP and added some labels to the card dividers. 

Now, that I have amazed you with this beautiful card box I have to tell you I TOTALLY copied from the box we made from Convention.  



See  . . . (if you are a regular blog follower you'll know I posted this picture before).



But now I added labels for the dividers.  I can't wait to make some more of these boxes.  These would make fabulous gifts for Christmas - hint, hint.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
K
ps Thanks Brenda for saying you like the wordier posts. This one's for you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE both of your boxes! Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them. Off to read the rest of your blog!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete