Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My apologies and a little Domestic Goddess

Morning everyone

Sorry this will be a fast post since I have a lot of catch up on today.  Wedding week has come to an end as my parents left this morning to Victoria, Pete is back to work and the kids are happy to just stay home and play Lego.  I am now weeding through the emails, little piles of "stuff" and frantically making to do lists before I'm back in full Stampin mode!   So if you have emailed me in the past couple of days I will be responding to you today - sorry.


I want to mention the great Designer Series Paper special that Stampin Up has for the month of August - Buy 3 get one FREE!  How cool it that!



I have been posting several suites from Convention and all of these products use the Designer Series papers.  So check back in previous posts and you can see some great creations and add those papers to your ever growing products of must haves!


Since I'll be doing a little cleaning today I thought I'd share a little Domestic Goddess with you.











 Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment